Amino-Plex® is made up of:
- natural amino acids (building blocks of the body)
- trace minerals (essential in assimilation and utilization of vitamins and nutrients within cells)
- electrolytes (conduct electricity within the cells)
- nucleotides & nucleosides (building blocks of RNA & DNA)
Amino Acids – are the ‘building blocks’ of the body. Besides building cells and repairing tissue, they form antibodies to combat invading bacteria & viruses; they are part of the enzyme & hormonal system; they build nucleoproteins (RNA & DNA) they carry oxygen throughout the body and participate in muscle activity. When protein is broken-down by digestion the result is 22 known amino acids. Eight are essential (cannot be manufactured by the body) the rest are non-essential (can be manufactured by the body with proper nutrition).
- Glutamine acid – present in the juices of many plants and is essential for the Hydrolysis of proteins.
- Alanine – a naturally occurring amino acid.
- Glycine – a nonessential amino acid (‘gly’-indicates the presence of sugar/glucose<metabolism> helps trigger the release of oxygen to the energy requiring cell-making process)
- Valine – an amino acid derived form the digestion of proteins; essential.
- Leucine – an amino acid found in digestion of proteins. It is present in body tissues and is essential for normal growth and metabolism.
- Lysine – an amino acid that is a hydrolytic cleavage product of digested protein. It is essential for growth and repair of tissues, helps form collagen.
- Ornithine – an amino acid found when arginase hydrolyzes arginine. It is not present in proteins.
- Serine – an amino acid present in many proteins; a storage source of glucose.
- Taurine – a derivative of cysteine (cysteine is a sulfur containing amino acid); aids in the clearing of free radical wastes.
Trace Minerals – they play a major role in health, since even minute portions of them can powerfully affect health. They are essential in the assimilation and utilization of vitamins and other nutrients. They aid in digestion and provide the catalyst for many hormones, enzymes and essential body functions and reactions, they also aid in replacing electrolytes lost through heavy perspiration; helps protect against toxic reaction, and heavy metal poisoning.
- Oligopeptides – small amount of peptides. (‘oligo’ meaning small or few amino acids that combine into peptides).
- Electrolytes – conduct electricity within cells.
NUCLEOSIDES & NUCLEOTIDES – sugars found in a base of purine or pyrimidine, all of which constitute the structural unit of nucleic acid (a group of high-molecular weight substances found in cells of all living things. Most important are deoxyribonucleic acid and ribonucleic acid, controls protein synthesis in all living cells. RNA is a ‘messenger’ and carries the code for specific amino acid sequences from DNA to cytoplasm for protein synthesis.
In addition, there are other components essential to the formation of new collagen and elastin included in the formula. Amino-Plex provides the missing essential elements needed for your skin’s health. Because of the level of active ingredients, the improvement of the skin’s renewal process will be immediate!
Amino-Plex has been shown to:
- Increase oxygen in cells
- Stimulate ATP synthesis
- Improve glucose transportation
- Stimulate Collagen formation
- Promote Angiogenesis